Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Birthdays Dedications =)

Photobucket

Hooi Weng Kiat has finally turn 20! Happy Birthday pretty boy =p

I am seriously glad I get to know you better from the B&P Conference. That's when our 'sam si' night starts. Hehehehe and without it, we definitely won't be as close as we are now. You were always there for me especially when I'm going through my roughest times. Every night you would call me so that I won't go through an emo and lonely night. When I'm sad, down or troubled, you are there to listen to my complaints and frustrations. And most importantly, you always remind me that you and GOD will always be there for me no matter what.

Thank you buddy for everything and I will never forget you in my prayers =D
Let's have fun and enjoy kao kao on this WENG KIAT's DAY! Weeeeeeeeee...!!!!
Love you lots *hugs*



***********************************************************
Just in case that I do not blog again tomorrow.

Photobucket

Happy 21st Birthday MEI ZHI aka My Future-Sis-In-Law!


I believe that we actually got closer because of my brother right? Hahahaha. So i know the best birthday present for you is definitely LESLIE LIAN! So now I'll officially giving him to you and you can take and use him whenever you want =p


P.S : I realized I'm changing. But I don't know its for the better or worse....

No comments: