Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Supreme Act of Boredom!

Got tag by Andrianna. So I decided to do it. AS YOUR BIRTHDAY ANDRIANNA! =p

abc’s ShareRULES : Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to copy-paste this note, and answer all the questions. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged – including the person who tagged you.

ABC ABOUT YOU QUESTIONS:
A – Available: Yes
B – BIRTHDAY: 11th April =)
C – CRUSHING ON: My SPM text books...
D – DRINK YOU LAST HAD: 100 Plus
E – EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: The Lylas =D
F – FAVORITE SONG: I Stay In Love - Mariah Carey
G – GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy worms!
H – HOMETOWN: Born in KL, Grow in Kepong.
I – IN LOVE WITH: DANCING!!
J – JUGGLE: No?
K – KILLED SOMEONE: No way!
L – LONGEST CAR RIDE: Err... Can't remember. I know its to Redang.
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Chocolate.
N – NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2!
O – ONE WISH: Straight A1's in SPM *Please, God! *
P – PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: My brother.
R – REASON TO SMILE: Being stress-free =)
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Toy Soldier - Britney Spears *My blog song is on ALWAYS*
T – TIME YOU WOKE UP: 6.00AM then sleep again then wake up again at 630 =p
U – UNDERWEAR COLOR/PATTERN: A secret that girls shall never reveal =p
V – VEGETABLE(S): Anything green. I'm healthy.
W – WORST HABIT: Procrastinating!!
X – X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: None.
Y – YOYOS ARE: round? LOL
Z – ZODIAC SIGN: Aries.

Random Questions
· About YouSpell your name without vowels: STHR
· What color do you wear most?: I really have no idea.
· Least favorite color?: Brown
· What are you listening to?: Nothing at the moment.
· Are you happy with your life right now?: Definitely! Loving it to the max =)
· What is your favorite class in school?: Mathematics.
· When do you start back at school/college?: Monday. TGIF!
· Least Favorite pair of shoes?: Err.. None...
· Where do you wish you were right now?: On my bed sleeping..

THE CANS:
· Can you dance?: YES!
· Can you tie a cherry stem with you mouth?: LOL Noooo
· Can you whistle?: I believe I can. Hehe
· Write with both hands?: No, a righty.
· Walk with your toes curled?: Yea I have good balance.

THE DO’S:
· Do you believe there is life on other planets?: No I don't.
· Do you believe in miracles?: Yes I do!
· Do you believe in magic?: Nope
· Love at first sight?: Never.
· Do you believe in Satan?: Yes, and he's real.
· Do you believe in Santa?: No
· Do you know how to swim?: Yes! But I haven't been swimming for quite a while now.
· Do you like roller coasters?: Yeah. Who doesn't??
· Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: No, I'll puke!

THE HAVES:
· Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes, last year Dec.
· Have you ever asked someone out?: Nope, I'll wait for someone to do that =p
· Have you ever been asked out by someone: Yes =)
· Have you ever been to the ocean?: Yes!
· Have you ever painted your nails?: Yes of course.

THE WHATS:
· What is the temperature outside?: I don't know. Hot?
· What radio station do you listen to?: Hitz. fm, Fly FM
· What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Italian Cone Pizza
· What was the last thing you bought?: My AWESOME AVIA SHOE! =D
· What was the last thing on TV you watched?: Cheer 2009.

THE WHOS:
· Who was the last person you IM’d?: Voooonn!
· Who was the last person you took a picture of?: The Lylas again.
· Who was the last person you said I love you to?: You.

CRYING SECTION:
· Ever really cried your heart out?: Yes, real bad...
· Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Always. Crying is sooo tiring!
· Ever cried on your friend’s shoulder?: Yes. I have good friends =)
· Ever cried over the opposite sex?: Nope.
· Do you cry when you get an injury?: Nahhh..
· Do certain songs make you cry?: No but it could make me emo.
· Are you a happy person?: Yes =D
· What can make you happy?: DANCING! Without fail.
· Do you wish you were happier?: Of course!
· Can music make you happy?: Not really.

LOVE SECTION.
· How many times have you had your heart broken?: Twice.
· Have you ever loved someone so much that you’d die for them?: No. Only Jesus will do so =)

LOOK AT ME.
· What is your current hair color?: Black.
· Current piercings?: 0
· Have any tattoos?: None
· Eye color?: Dark Brown =)

IN A BOY/GIRL:
· Favorite eye color: Brown with glint in his eyes.
· Short or long hair: Short
· Height: As long you are taller than me.
· Best clothing: Anything that compliments him.

HAVE YOU EVER
· Been to jail: No, and never will.
· Laughed so hard you cried?: Yes!
· Cried in school: Yes =(
· Thrown up in a store: Nope nope.
· Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today: Many! XD
· Gone skinny dipping: Nooo..
· Pepsi or Coke: None. I don't drink carbonated drinks.
· McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonalds!
· Single or Group Dates: Single
· Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!
· Strawberries or Blueberries: Strawberries.
· Meat or Veggies: Meat
· TV or Movie: Movies.
· Guitar or Drums?: Drums
· Adidas or Nike: Nike.
· Chinese or Mexican: Chinese
· Cheerios or Corn Flakes: Cheerios
· Cake or Pie: Cake

Wow that's a very long tag! I shall save everyone else from doing this so I ain't tagging anybody =p

2 comments:

过客 said...

令我更进一步的了解你了...

Titus Chia said...

What's the point of asking all these?^^ Got no other better stuff to put your hands in?^^