Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Desire of a new start

Holidays is coming and I promise myself that my plans will consist only about my wonderful dates with books. A whole week of private tutoring with Physics. Awesome holiday right?

I have been talking with a friend telling out my feelings from my heart. True enough, I can't wait to graduate from high school. It's not that I hate school a lot. It's just that I want to have a new start, a new life, a new experience. Whenever you are still in high school, your life basically revolves around it and I definitely have good but bad memories in it too. The ultimate reason is that I want to delete that embarrassing and the worse mistake I have made in my life which I regretted so so so much. Thinking about it just makes me so shameful. And I don't know why but this year I definitely have many obstacles to go through and I keep making mistakes over and over and over again.

Once I graduated from high school, those familiar faces and surroundings won't haunt me again about my past that I am trying so HARD to let go. I just don't wanna be put through all these again. One good thing about high school is that you can make mistakes and learn from it. I have definitely go through and learn a lot. Now I really need God's strength to put me up again and start over and stop making mistakes.

SPM Trials are coming near and I should start studying. FREAKING OUT DOHH!

No comments: