Monday, January 25, 2010

Resurrected!

Finally I decided to resurrect my blog. Hahaha! I'm such a lazy person. I wanted to create a whole new blog but thinking about the process and everything is just so..... mood-killing!
So I decided to vent my feelings in my old blog instead. Partly because I can see back the old posts and actually laugh back and to reflect on my past.

A new year in 2010 and I can already feel the changes. It's not bad but it's not all that good either. Nevertheless, change is vital in a life-growing process. So now in 2010, I am just waiting to be legal and to embark on a whole new beginning.

Currently, I'm working as a telemarketer in my Mom's office, VIP Resources doing all these calling to big corporate companies to invite them to Blue Ocean Strategy Seminar. It's a damn awesome experience. It's not the best job in the world and the pay is just reasonable, but I definitely learn a lot. And it gives me the idea of how a corporate world is like. At least it's something relevant to me since it's most probably related to what I wanna do in the future.

So I will be working till end of March, and then I'll start confusing myself again on what my future paths will be.


No comments: