Friday, September 4, 2009

Passion In Dancing

We just had a 'Happy Feet Meeting' and I'm really glad we are kinda going to the next level. Of course we are not good enough yet but we are going to join an international dance competition in Penang right after SPM! That is like so awesome! =D

I can finally enjoy with all of them in Penang for 5 days. Of course the main purpose is to gain more experience and get the chance to see good teams in dancing. Especially knowing Team Vibe is also competing, is really a big deal to us. This is like the most happening thing for Happy Feets. So the humans who joining are me, Aaron, Pei Hua, Vyon, Yoke Junn, Vincent, Xin Ee and Eusen (Not sure who is he yet) with Doris and Jerry coming along to be with us.

For me this is really huge and my passion in dancing is growing deeper and deeper. So from now onwards to the competition, I really need to work super duper hard to improve myself. I cannot just train once a week, but train my body everyday to be 'seasoned'.

Now I really can't wait for SPM to be over =)

1 comment:

过客 said...

显然没有看过你的表演,但那一定是赏心悦目的艺术!xiao yin划向你的梦想!大家一起加油~