Monday, July 20, 2009

A Whole New Beginning

So I guess I finally have that motivation to blog again. I don't know what push me either. But maybe, I felt like expressing myself again. Trying to be the old me. I know for a quite while I have been an emo Esther and my friends wants to see my happy self again. So that's why, my blog is freaking colourful! Just to show you how happy I am now. :)

Photobucket

Finally all my stress and problems are gone, I can just breathe again! So hopefully I'll be as crappy as I can again. Wakakakakakakakaka....! Been spending my whole day editing this blog.
Too tired to blog any longer. Have to go off and get ready for The Mighty Minds Competition this Saturday. *GULPS*
Shall update more next time. Toodles~

Photobucket

I MISSSSSSSSS THE NKF CHARITY CONCERT! =(


I know I still miss you a lot but you will only stay in my heart as my sweetest memories ever.


No comments: