Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This will be the last post from me until I have that drive again to blog.

There are just so many things happening in my life currently. Honestly saying, I cannot take it anymore. The hurt, the pain, the stress, the worries. It's too much. As much as you can see that I'm trying to stay strong, I'm slowly slipping apart. My friends said I've changed. I'm starting to get a little quieter. Not as crazy as last time anymore. I just need time to be myself again. So it's best to leave me alone some time.

So for now, I won't blog anymore or reply my tags. Don't bother to come to this blog again because I will private it and only open this blog again until I really do have that motivation to blog again. Now I just have to stay strong to focus on what is much more important in my life.

Yea... That's it.

No comments: