Monday, April 6, 2009

Today was a tough day for me to go through. I was literally shaking throughout the lessons. But I thank you my friends who've been there for me =)


"She is thirsty for the Lord. Bring her to me and let me pray for her."
"You are very thirsty, aren't you?"

That's what Pastor George told me yesterday when we were all praying in spirit. And truly, my spirit is empty and I hunger for God. These past few weeks I've been sooo busy that I always skip my devotion and almost neglected God. It must be that evil Satan's plan to keep me so busy until I don't have time to prepare myself for the Holy Week.
B - Being
U - Under
S - Satan's
Y - Yoke


So now I've realized and I'll never let it happen again. It took so hard for me to discipline myself to be devoted in my Quiet Time and actually read my Bible. I can't let God's work of transformation in me to be wasted away. Its time for me to grow mature in Christ.
Lord, please give me that strength!

As we are coming near to Easter, let us not just ponder upon what Jesus has done for us but what WE can do for Jesus.
Photobucket
Jesus died on the cross because He loves us.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Click on the image to be blessed =)


No comments: