Saturday, April 25, 2009

I KNOW I KNOW! I've been busy again. And my poor blog is abandoned. I promise I'll update soon especially about my birthday celebrations. Its the best 17 birthday bash ever! Well, I'm only 17 once. Just a short update for now since my Mid Terms are in 2 weeks and I HAVE NOT BEEN REALLY STUDYING YET. Seriously, I am super super stress.

April has been a really great month. It is my month =)

I have these BIG BIG BIG disappointment in my heart and I just blogged about how disappointed I am in this friendship. But I rather not post it. Why should I do the same thing as you as it just make the matter worse. I would prefer to be a true friend and confront it then just telling everybody else but not to the person related. I so want to have this confrontation but you are not opening up to me at all. When you think I'm not being a good friend, then why aren't you being one too?
I just have these questions going through my mind.
Why are you not having faith in our friendship? You are making me losing faith in it too.

Why are you having all these misunderstandings and letting it be the way but doesn't want to clear it out with me?

After years and years of friendship, you still don't think that I care about you.
Then maybe I should just stop caring.

And if you do not know the person well and the way she communicate, then stop telling how hypocrite she is. Because if she is one, then you are one too. Nobody is perfect. Stop comparing and maybe accept for who she is. I have, why can't you?


I think PMS strikes me. That's why I have been in an emotional roller coaster this week. =(


1 comment:

TitusTytuz said...

Check out my blog, got sumting 4 u!!!^^