Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Knee pain!

Since the day of that very torturous training from Joel, my knee has been hurting like crazy and I am limping like an old lady. At 1st my knee was just skin peeling off. Then slowly it became a disgusting wound where I think blood started to clot. But not the whole part, so there are certain parts that bleed. And it freaking hurt real bad!

And everytime I have to go up and down stairs at home and in the office. Those were the time I really wish someone would carry me up. If only there are those tall big strong muscular handsome man waiting by the stairs just to carry me up.. Aaaahhh =)

But now, how am I GONNA DANCE WITH THIS KNEE!!??

I'm gonna back up Liang in his performance in JB. We gonna be staying in a suite! *screamss*
And it's gonna be the family who are going. Mummy, daddy and Aaron! =D It will be like an awesome family trip. Hahahaha! If only 1 extra person could go =p But I'm really wondering if I could dance. Should I back up early? Or just give it a try anyway? Arrggghh! Stupid knee. Everybody else gets the same training as I do but mine wounded the worst. I wonder why!?
Is my physical condition that bad? Did I use the wrong technique? Am I actually able to know how to become a better dancer? Answers that I seriously need to find out...

No comments: