Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blogging Craving Part 2 & Cheerleading

While I'm still in the mood of blogging, I might as well blog as much I can before I start abandoning my blog again. It's just so colourful man! I don't know why but I love it =)
THANK YOU CECILIA FOR YOUR HELP IN THIS BLOG! LYLAS STYLE MAN!

It's in pink for you, babe.
Maybe in August will be dead again since my trials are coming! I've been so busy that I really neglected my studies. I wonder if I could ever catch up again.

Photobucket
Currently I'm busy-ing about the Mighty Minds Competition this Saturday. I totally forgot that I joined until after Cheer when I look back at my planner. Maths, Science & General Knowledge. I doubt myself man! LOL! Today when Mei Yeen, Pei Ling & I stayed back to do a lil revision, going through Wikipedia for general knowledge, that's when I realize how ignorant, stupid I am. I don't even have a damn single general knowledge in my brain. Really need to upgrade myself especially being with Mei Yeen & Pei Ling. Sounds nerdy huh? :p It's not wrong wanting to be smart.

July is coming to an end. That means no more cheer for me..... My parents won't allow me to join anymore next year as they think its sooo freaking 'dangerous'. At least they didn't completely stop me from dancing. But cheerleading is really something different. All the dances, the tumblings, the jumps, the stunts, the splits, and the perky smiley faces! =D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My last debut as a cheerleader =)

It's been 5 years now. Since 2005 I've went for Cheer Competition.
I'm gonna miss those butterflies in my stomach before I compete.
Here are the videos of Sellors in Cheer Competition.
I couldn't find 2005 so gonna start off with 2006. Enjoy :)


2006 - 2nd runner up!


2007 - 8th


2008 - 18th


2008 C3 - Best Dressed


2009 - 18th

No comments: