Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So the holidays finally begun! I still have 12 more days left so I better treasure the time I have left. Its the only break I'll have, and the only time to catch up in my studies.
SPM MAN! DON'T PLAY PLAY!

On the 1st day of holidays, I went off to B&P Conference in port Dickson. At 1st I was not really looking forward to it due to something happen. But beach is truly the medicine to the soul. Most importantly, is the existence of my wonderful friends and God is always there for me. =)
So I promise, I shall accept the fact and learn to be stronger. Of course, I will still fall but I believe my friends and God will never give up on me.

Photobucket
The youths are amazing especially when I get to meet old friends, get closer with them and get to know super cool new friends.

Photobucket
I'm glad they can come with me. =)
Totally rock the whole camp and I hope God touches their heart as how He touches mine.

Photobucket
And the best of all, JESUS CHRIST IS THERE IN THE CAMP!

Photobucket
As always, I love the beach.
Best medicine to my soul =D

So, I will learn to love myself more.
"You are God precious child, no one should hurt you"

******************************************

Photobucket
5sc4 class trip to Genting is awesome! =)


No comments: