Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stress. I'm so lack of time. I'm seriously so stressed up that everything in my life is just so messed up right now. I may seem fine on the outside, I do actually. But that's because I'm trying to avoid from reality. But I'm just seriously so messed up physically, mentally and spiritually. Maybe its due to the pressure from exams as my results have dropped real bad!

And I'm really just so stressed up from every other single aspects. Help me?
I just need your prayer. I really need God.

"Life is like a box of chocolates"
Probably all those chocolates are bitter for me right now.



Thank you Titus for your caring post for me. I understand your meaning and I really do get it. Now if you read this post again, don't worry. I just need to vent it out. But I really need your prayer. So thank you again for your concern =)

No comments: